Gemstone skulls in velvet jewellery boxes
And now for something completely different: hand-carved gemstone skulls! They come in a smooth velvet jewellery box. The perfect gift from you to you. Or something cool and different for ‘Pakjesavond’ or Christmas? It’s your call. Just don’t tell the kids.
Pick your poison, err, colour
The skulls are hand-carved which means they slightly vary in size. The colour can vary slightly too. It definitely gives them a bit of personality.
- Rose quartz (very light pink)
- Rock quartz (colourless)
- Sodalite (blue and white)
- Amethyst (purple)
- Labradorite (multicoloured with optical effect) – SOLD OUT
- Magnetite (grey/black with a metallic luster) – SOLD OUT
Velvet jewellery box
Every gemstone skull comes with a smooth hexagon shaped box in a lovely bluish-green colour. Why not use it as a jewellery box? You probably want to display your gemstone skull anyway.
- The size of the jewellery box is 10 x 9,5 x 5,5 cm. Materials: sturdy cardboard and smooth bluish-green velvet.
- Skulls vary slightly in colour and size.
- Size skull: 4,5 – 6,5 cm length x 2,5 – 3,5 cm width x 3 – 4,5 cm height.
- The skulls are definitely good gemstone quality. They might be synthetic (man made) instead of natural gemstones, although that is very unlikely. The skulls haven’t been professionally tested in a gemstone laboratory to keep the costs low and therefore don’t come with a laboratory report.
Price and shipping costs
- Price: €35 per set
- Set/ price includes: one gemstone skull of your choice (as long as stock lasts) + one velvet jewellery box as pictured + shipping costs within the Netherlands.
Buy your ‘skull in a box’
Send an e-mail to email@example.com to purchase. I will reply with an invoice as soon as possible.
Please note: I only have a few skulls of every colour available in my boutique.